y o u b i k e l o n d o n; Matthew from Stoke Newington

Name:
Matthew
Age:
31
Where do you live?
Stoke Newington, I moved there a few months ago from Australia.
What do you ride?
Surly long haul trucker in green
How often do you ride?
Daily
Helmet or no helmet?
Helmet.  When I first came over here I was amazed at how many people cycle without them
What's your primary reason for cycling?
Transportation and commuting
Least favourite aspect of cycling?
When it's cold - everything else is manageable
Most favourite aspect of cycling?
It's fun.  Simple.
What advice would you give to an aspiring cyclist thinking of cycling in London for the first time?
Get a helmet and get some lights

1 comment:

Ufrasia said...

He is wearing a 'Stack Hat'. Brilliant!! Haven't seen one of those in years. My sister used to cycle to school in Australia with hers on backwards everyday... amuses me still. Ha.