y o u b i k e l o n d o n; Justin from Nottingham

Name / age?
Justin, and I'm 39.
Where do you live / ride to?
I don't live in London, I live in Nottingham.  I come every month for Critical Mass; we rode down from Nottingham last week.  It's good to come down here.
What do you ride?
It's a Fuji Track Pro.
How often do you ride?
Every day, every single day.


Helmet or no helmet?
I've been hit 3 times but with the exception of when I'm on the track I still haven't put a helmet on.
What's your primary reason for cycling?
I've been riding since I was little; first BMX, then mountain bikes till I bust my knee after which I got hooked on fixed and have been riding fixed ever since.
Least favourite aspect of cycling?
Drivers that don't respect cyclists.
Most favourite aspect of cycling?
I just love to ride - there's no single one thing I can pin down - I just love it.
What do you never leave home without when riding?
I grab my tools and my bag and I go, I've got everything I need.
How many locks do you carry and have you ever had a bike stolen?
One lock, and while I'll never say never I guess I've been lucky so far.
What advice would you give to an aspiring cyclist thinking of riding in London for the first time?
Carry a lock and stay to the left.

Share |

1 comment:

MELI. said...

I love your series-posts
this gentlemen looks like fun, everyday =)