y o u b i k e l o n d o n; Tom from Stoke Newington

Name / age?
Tom, 27
Where do you live / ride to?
I live in Stoke Newington, and I'd ride to job interviews, that is if I had any.  So in the mean time I ride all over; I've just moved here so I have been enjoying exploring.


How often do you ride?
Pretty much every day, usually.
Helmet or no helmet?
Helmet
What's your primary reason for cycling?
For enjoyment.  It's free and I like the feeling of making your own way round using just your own leg power; that's great.
Least favourite aspect of cycling?
Fixing the bike - any mechanical failure in general really - you learn as you go along of course but it doesn't exactly make it more fun.
Most favourite aspect of cycling?
The fact that it's the quickest way to go round by far.  You can feel smug beating the Tube and paying less and having more fun in the process!
What do you never leave home without when riding?
My gloves.  I use them ALL the time.
How many locks do you carry and have you ever had a bike stolen?
Two decent locks, and I've not had one stolen yet (deep breath!)
What advice would you give to an aspiring cyclist thinking of riding in London for the very first time?
Follow me!

Share |

1 comment:

Philip Sidaway said...

with you on the gloves Tom!