y o u b i k e l o n d o n - Who from Brixton

Name?
Who
Age?
I'm 29.
Where do you live and ride to?
Brixton, and I commute to Stratford.
What do you ride?
It's an infinity Lo-Pro fixed.
How often do you ride?
Every day.
Helmet or no helmet?
No helmet.
What's your primary reason for riding?
It's how I get to work, and I love bicycles so ride all the time for the pleasure of it.
Least favourite aspect of cycling?
People that don't indicate.
Most favourite aspect of cycling?
Not having to get the Tube, and the freedom it gives.
What advice would you give to an aspiring cyclist thinking of cycling in London for the first time?
Go fast and own the lane you ride in - don't ride up against the curbside - be where you can be seen.
What could be done to improve the lot of the London cyclist?
Smoother roads - I hit a pot hole bigger than my head today!

No comments: